Sunday, December 13, 2015

Did You Know I Had a Blog Page?

Nope. I didn't know that.

On a related note, most of the blogs that I used to subscribe to (or at least read regularly) have stopped updating. But they still exist. In CYBERSPACE. Anyway, there is absolutely no point in writing this blog post. But I haven't submitted anything in three years.

So ...... Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 looks amazing.

I haven't seen the first movie, but the trailer came out a day or two ago. The turtles are slightly less freaky-looking, there is barely any Megan Fox in the trailers, and (most importantly) they have Bebop and Rocksteady!

I'm not a huge turtles fan, which is the main reason I didn't feel obligated to see another of Michael Bay's explosion-filled, comedy-deprived, soulless action movies when it was clearly just trying to pull at the heartstrings of my inner child. However, I watched the crap out of the 90's show. I watched the first two live-action movies that came out around that time. And I remember watching them and asking myself, where are Bebop and Rocksteady.

Well, they're here. They look great as human characters, they look great transformed, and Rocksteady (played by WWE Superstar Sheamus, +1 to you Mr. Bay) looks great driving a tank and blasting the turtles as they surf down the river.

So yeah, check out the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment